- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rugasira literature Commonwealth Eritrea donors Financial Aid Obote Dizzy Worms hijacks cat Gobind Nankani corruption Operation Political Voice Ethiopia Zaire pakistan Nelson Mandela UDI reflections Novel future Rugby economy conflict Githongo war Profile Anti-corruption statistic Britain press freedom visions Nigeria African Deadlines