- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
African angst publicity Travel Novel Rhodesia Kenya David Case Commonwealth literature World Bank leader Mugabe Dizzy Worms poverty Anti-Homosexual Laws military g8 Personal Letters Kuwisha warrior Political Voice Dadaab Asmara Lusaka mile end South Africa Irish Times personality visions Michael Holman Zaire Personal Letters Nelson Mandela Ryszard Kapuscinski African Deadlines