- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
salesman future leader Rugby prime minister Mozambique government Novel Band Aid South Africa literature mile end politics instititions Literary Review Obote war Nigeria Michael Holman Parkinson's Commonwealth Mandela globalisation Dizzy Worms Power Last Orders at Harrods exile military Personal Letters Anti-corruption Eritrea Aid protest journalist Ryszard Kapuscinski