- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
government memo leak exile protest Eritrea Dizzee Worms ower Michaela Wrong Yoweri Museveni Travel letters personality military Band Aid liberation Kenya literature Dizzy Worms Binaisa Economic Recovery Zaire Nigeria Democracy globalisation Political Voice Aid prime minister Uganda publicity politics Lusaka The Emperor South Africa Somali coast Afrikaner