- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
conflict Kuwisha Ethiopia legal Profile donors Financial Times Britain Afrikaner Dizzee Worms Dadaab liberation ower Obote hijacks Michaela Wrong IMF Parkinson's Finance Crisis government Novel letters Mugabe Power books Personal Letters World Bank Ryszard Kapuscinski military Rugby Susie Smith Eritrea Book Review Royal Malewane