- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
Susie Smith politics Rugby Nelson Mandela Africa Kuwisha Githongo Dadaab salesman press freedom Human Rights zimbabwe Uganda Yoweri Museveni Band Aid protest Royal Malewane Famine prime minister reflections Immigration liberation literature Britain law African Deadlines Desmond Tutu Parkinson's IMF Memoirs Afrikaner Rhodesia instititions statistic Aid