- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
protest Lusaka Michael Holman future Lumbashi African Deadlines Famine law Human Rights African angst journalist Obote Travel Monetary Fund Apartheid zimbabwe Rugasira Book Review Royal Malewane summit Fatboy Kuwisha Literary Review memo leak exile cat Financial Aid Personal Letters Financial Times IMF Commonwealth warrior books politics Mandela