- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
government Githongo help Yoweri Museveni Biography publicity Britain Harrods Uganda Travel Band Aid Leopard Hills Profile danger book of the week economy books future Aid World Bank Mugabe culture leader Lusaka Operation David Case congo death Neutrality Kampala press freedom prime minister South Africa journalist Financial Times