- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Human Rights conflict cat Githongo Uganda Economic Recovery Binaisa hijacks Rugby Nelson Mandela Africa Luxury Lodge Harrods military Financial Aid Monetary Fund arts Zambia Neutrality Biography Band Aid corruption death Lusaka reflections Britain Travel danger publicity instititions World Bank pakistan Eritrea Irish Times Personal Letters