- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Royal Malewane Anti-Homosexual Laws books Lusaka Kuwisha Rugby donors liberation help Rhodesia Uganda personality Leopard Hills military Nigeria journalist Financial Times legal Rugasira salesman Profile mile end Zaire danger Binaisa Irish Times Ryszard Kapuscinski press freedom Political Voice Democracy Band Aid Kenya Asmara Novel Susie Smith