- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
salesman Human Rights African angst Anti-Homosexual Laws Eritrea Fatboy warrior leader corruption death Economic Recovery hijacks Immigration government independence Susie Smith Personal Letters visions ower Democracy exile Literary Review Mozambique Finance Crisis Rugby personality Power pakistan Zambia Nigeria donors UDI books congo