- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
hijacks Dizzy Worms arts Financial Times Yoweri Museveni Operation Neutrality Dadaab death Rugby cat Human Rights Dizzee Worms danger Leopard Hills independence World Bank Desmond Tutu Afrikaner ower war Ryszard Kapuscinski leader Kuwisha Ethiopia pakistan Monetary Fund Personal Letters Michael Holman The Emperor Apartheid Eritrea Gobind Nankani legal Zaire