- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
letters Ethiopia culture Harrods conflict Britain News Susie Smith Raymond O'Donnell Anti-corruption UDI journalist summit Zaire Lusaka Obote Michael Holman Immigration Crisis Personal Letters The Emperor Human Rights Dizzy Worms Irish Times Mugabe liberation Power exile tax future Famine Neutrality Finance warrior government