- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
politics Fatboy liberation books Desmond Tutu literature Personal Letters summit Aid Somali coast military Neutrality mile end Irish Times Kagnew Nigeria Dizzee Worms danger Royal Malewane conflict Rugasira Gobind Nankani Kampala independence Biography pakistan protest salesman Human Rights Jeffrey D Sachs Rhodesia Leopard Hills Britain World Bank Personal Letters