- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
Biography hijacks Yoweri Museveni Kenya corruption Gobind Nankani help Parkinson's Kagnew UN Mugabe economy memo leak Rhodesia mile end Power salesman News Rugby Michael Holman letters Democracy African Deadlines Rugasira summit war Britain Kuwisha Leopard Hills Novel African angst globalisation Personal Letters Apartheid military