- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Monetary Fund tax Eritrea Rhodesia Anti-corruption conflict Democracy Afrikaner Rugasira visions Economic Recovery pakistan FT Magazine Finance Fatboy leader Anti-Homosexual Laws Somali coast Githongo Mozambique Royal Malewane Financial Times Literary Review Commonwealth Nelson Mandela Michaela Wrong hijacks Britain corruption Political Voice Dizzy Worms Human Rights Soweto Personal Letters letters