- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
Anti-corruption Susie Smith prime minister law corruption cat The White Giraffe UN Kenya Lumbashi journalist Power Literary Review Mugabe IMF Political Voice Lusaka salesman African angst warrior mile end Yoweri Museveni Harrods Kampala book of the week exile The Emperor Economic Recovery economy Britain Band Aid Githongo Soweto tax Personal Letters