- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
literature African Deadlines Book Review publicity g8 Michaela Wrong Political Voice Britain exile Power help leader globalisation poverty Biography Personal Letters pakistan Financial Aid Soweto memo leak summit Novel press freedom Asmara Eritrea conflict Irish Times future danger zimbabwe Ethiopia cat Githongo The Emperor Kenya