- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
Operation Ryszard Kapuscinski Michael Holman Democracy Personal Letters danger poverty Profile Band Aid Finance government Memoirs Last Orders at Harrods publicity warrior legal corruption Mugabe Irish Times Parkinson's FT Magazine zimbabwe The White Giraffe Susie Smith David Case Kenya Luxury Lodge Literary Review war arts Ethiopia salesman Human Rights IMF Rugasira