- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Book Review exile Zaire Financial Aid Lumbashi Immigration Novel summit Operation politics Jeffrey D Sachs Last Orders at Harrods Commonwealth warrior Literary Review Kuwisha help Parkinson's Ethiopia government Financial Times News Ryszard Kapuscinski Africa Rugasira danger cat globalisation Finance Power Kenya prime minister Leopard Hills Mozambique African angst