- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
Dizzy Worms prime minister Rugby military Irish Times IMF The White Giraffe Operation personality Dizzee Worms Michael Holman Aid hijacks Financial Aid Last Orders at Harrods Binaisa Lusaka liberation Rhodesia Economic Recovery summit David Case zimbabwe memo leak Eritrea Mugabe Kampala Michaela Wrong Book Review Lumbashi South Africa death Anti-corruption instititions book of the week