- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
Michael Holman visions Zaire independence Apartheid Fatboy Last Orders at Harrods Travel warrior UN ower hijacks journalist Monetary Fund zimbabwe Asmara tax Personal Letters book of the week South Africa Kenya Mozambique law mile end Political Voice Profile David Case government Lumbashi IMF Biography Literary Review Kuwisha danger Ryszard Kapuscinski