- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
Luxury Lodge Zambia salesman summit Financial Times publicity leader legal visions Anti-corruption Lumbashi press freedom The Emperor Dizzy Worms Operation Gobind Nankani books liberation Crisis donors Rhodesia Novel mile end Financial Aid South Africa Mandela Memoirs statistic Raymond O'Donnell politics Personal Letters death g8 Kampala Famine