- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
Eritrea publicity Parkinson's corruption Harrods Michaela Wrong Afrikaner Mugabe Travel Power globalisation military Kagnew Michael Holman Monetary Fund conflict Financial Times Kampala Dadaab Kenya hijacks Anti-corruption Political Voice Dizzee Worms Britain Democracy IMF visions The White Giraffe Commonwealth The Emperor Rhodesia Personal Letters Lusaka Financial Aid