- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
salesman books African Deadlines personality Lumbashi Rhodesia Rugby Somali coast Luxury Lodge liberation Last Orders at Harrods Harrods Democracy prime minister letters FT Magazine Yoweri Museveni Kampala Power Uganda donors Human Rights Financial Aid Afrikaner Lusaka Desmond Tutu Soweto Anti-Homosexual Laws Susie Smith publicity Ryszard Kapuscinski Travel Kenya Personal Letters zimbabwe