- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
African Deadlines Irish Times Harrods book of the week Yoweri Museveni Obote economy Uganda Band Aid congo Operation Book Review Rhodesia World Bank Lusaka Britain Financial Times Michael Holman Literary Review FT Magazine Nigeria cat danger Kuwisha Financial Aid globalisation politics zimbabwe help conflict literature legal Anti-Homosexual Laws The Emperor Dizzy Worms