- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rugby economy reflections Democracy independence Yoweri Museveni Political Voice Nelson Mandela Monetary Fund Afrikaner Finance prime minister books Apartheid Personal Letters law Kuwisha African Deadlines Financial Aid Leopard Hills Mugabe visions Somali coast Dizzy Worms Desmond Tutu Michael Holman Uganda Nigeria Economic Recovery Zaire g8 cat Travel Africa Raymond O'Donnell