- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
Neutrality David Case Kagnew danger prime minister Apartheid conflict Zaire Political Voice UDI hijacks Financial Times future zimbabwe memo leak African Deadlines Zambia Rugasira Personal Letters News Eritrea Anti-corruption government Uganda Human Rights legal World Bank Kuwisha Literary Review Somali coast Parkinson's Personal Letters instititions Ryszard Kapuscinski Famine