- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Dizzee Worms Biography Ryszard Kapuscinski corruption memo leak The White Giraffe Soweto globalisation Somali coast politics visions law Book Review IMF Operation Financial Times Lusaka ower Mandela Yoweri Museveni future Personal Letters Memoirs Lumbashi Literary Review leader g8 Obote Parkinson's World Bank summit government Band Aid Neutrality Apartheid