- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
Michael Holman Power Kampala Dizzy Worms press freedom Afrikaner donors UN African angst Nigeria Uganda independence liberation future Rugasira congo corruption Soweto Financial Times zimbabwe Yoweri Museveni Aid Democracy arts IMF exile statistic Kagnew Harrods salesman Travel Profile legal law Anti-Homosexual Laws