- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
Ethiopia Biography globalisation personality letters Mugabe ower Eritrea reflections Yoweri Museveni Nigeria Harrods Lumbashi liberation Lusaka Financial Aid Fatboy pakistan warrior Rhodesia Monetary Fund Asmara law News future corruption South Africa help Immigration politics Obote The White Giraffe instititions literature Operation