- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
instititions Anti-corruption Eritrea journalist warrior Ethiopia salesman Asmara military cat donors Githongo Economic Recovery ower Susie Smith Luxury Lodge letters death Yoweri Museveni Rugasira Human Rights corruption Personal Letters summit Anti-Homosexual Laws Lusaka Somali coast hijacks Crisis Biography Kagnew Obote Ryszard Kapuscinski memo leak Gobind Nankani