- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Kuwisha Jeffrey D Sachs Dizzy Worms Financial Times Desmond Tutu David Case Britain leader Profile Dizzee Worms economy death UDI Commonwealth Anti-Homosexual Laws Fatboy Gobind Nankani Operation Rhodesia protest literature Mugabe IMF Rugasira Binaisa Famine books UN independence Neutrality Anti-corruption Yoweri Museveni future Kagnew danger