- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
book of the week protest Rhodesia Lumbashi reflections culture The Emperor Raymond O'Donnell warrior Jeffrey D Sachs Yoweri Museveni hijacks FT Magazine Personal Letters memo leak Michael Holman poverty press freedom Irish Times Memoirs politics Dadaab books congo David Case economy Mozambique Nigeria corruption Kenya Literary Review military Economic Recovery Political Voice zimbabwe