Seeing the writing on the wall, the Patensie rugby club - a bastion of Afrikaner pride in a small town - has opened to all. Although it is all smiles on the surface, the rifts caused by Apartheid linger on in the club's uneasy relationship with its township counterpartRead the full article
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
Asmara liberation Zaire law African Deadlines Luxury Lodge Lumbashi instititions The White Giraffe Neutrality Aid Lusaka Yoweri Museveni summit Crisis Monetary Fund Profile Rugasira Famine war hijacks statistic Kuwisha Financial Times Kagnew Githongo Michaela Wrong Immigration protest prime minister Jeffrey D Sachs Dadaab Ethiopia Afrikaner Mozambique