Seeing the writing on the wall, the Patensie rugby club - a bastion of Afrikaner pride in a small town - has opened to all. Although it is all smiles on the surface, the rifts caused by Apartheid linger on in the club's uneasy relationship with its township counterpartRead the full article
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
Kuwisha instititions Susie Smith Harrods Commonwealth congo government Eritrea economy memo leak reflections salesman future Fatboy Obote Novel book of the week Apartheid African angst FT Magazine death Power personality Zambia military Financial Aid Dizzy Worms politics Yoweri Museveni Crisis Jeffrey D Sachs Personal Letters legal warrior Leopard Hills