Seeing the writing on the wall, the Patensie rugby club - a bastion of Afrikaner pride in a small town - has opened to all. Although it is all smiles on the surface, the rifts caused by Apartheid linger on in the club's uneasy relationship with its township counterpartRead the full article
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
African angst Luxury Lodge Financial Times Profile letters pakistan zimbabwe Susie Smith Dadaab congo book of the week Crisis Book Review Apartheid Uganda arts Obote politics Human Rights visions Asmara donors mile end Finance Democracy Mozambique government summit Eritrea Michael Holman The White Giraffe Anti-corruption Ethiopia Biography Economic Recovery