Seeing the writing on the wall, the Patensie rugby club - a bastion of Afrikaner pride in a small town - has opened to all. Although it is all smiles on the surface, the rifts caused by Apartheid linger on in the club's uneasy relationship with its township counterpartRead the full article
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
Memoirs Britain press freedom Lusaka The Emperor Raymond O'Donnell journalist Royal Malewane Luxury Lodge Book Review Gobind Nankani Africa Afrikaner Personal Letters corruption Uganda Susie Smith Kuwisha Nelson Mandela Apartheid publicity politics Leopard Hills Finance Monetary Fund Soweto mile end hijacks letters Operation reflections Crisis donors Githongo Commonwealth