- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
independence cat Financial Times military Nigeria ower government conflict The Emperor warrior prime minister Monetary Fund press freedom Dizzee Worms globalisation Rugasira Lusaka Novel congo economy Kuwisha Africa zimbabwe Harrods Rugby Profile personality Power danger Neutrality Uganda Democracy Aid Fatboy g8