A wonderful hand-drawn portait of Michael Holman done by YALO in 2004.
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
liberation Biography Harrods Political Voice Rhodesia protest pakistan book of the week visions Soweto UN summit Commonwealth Gobind Nankani personality press freedom Financial Aid Michael Holman reflections Monetary Fund Nelson Mandela Mozambique war IMF instititions Operation Luxury Lodge The White Giraffe letters military Jeffrey D Sachs economy Profile Human Rights Kagnew