- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
ower reflections visions Anti-Homosexual Laws Personal Letters zimbabwe Power Personal Letters Afrikaner Rugasira African angst Royal Malewane Ryszard Kapuscinski FT Magazine Eritrea letters The Emperor independence Uganda Rhodesia Githongo Fatboy summit hijacks politics instititions Novel The White Giraffe Susie Smith cat UN future personality Financial Aid African Deadlines