- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
Zaire African Deadlines economy Political Voice press freedom liberation Rhodesia reflections Monetary Fund Famine instititions memo leak Memoirs Michaela Wrong danger Michael Holman law UDI help government personality Mozambique congo Irish Times Githongo Rugasira World Bank Financial Times Kuwisha Ryszard Kapuscinski Africa journalist Apartheid Commonwealth Profile