- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Anti-corruption The Emperor Aid IMF Eritrea help Kuwisha Jeffrey D Sachs FT Magazine Michaela Wrong Michael Holman politics book of the week exile Nelson Mandela Dizzy Worms Leopard Hills Somali coast journalist Financial Times pakistan leader Power Desmond Tutu arts Mozambique Personal Letters Literary Review future Finance government Famine Githongo Yoweri Museveni Kenya