- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
visions Rugasira cat legal Travel Kampala Aid war FT Magazine protest mile end reflections independence politics Mandela Zaire Personal Letters Uganda Band Aid press freedom UDI Neutrality future Susie Smith literature congo Obote Soweto personality donors Literary Review Economic Recovery Monetary Fund corruption Last Orders at Harrods