- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
hijacks Luxury Lodge book of the week law Travel publicity Irish Times Operation Eritrea Financial Times globalisation Lusaka Economic Recovery press freedom Britain death tax Harrods Raymond O'Donnell government Rugasira Nigeria Aid Parkinson's The White Giraffe South Africa memo leak salesman books summit News Democracy Fatboy letters Uganda