- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
Anti-Homosexual Laws law instititions military Kenya Michael Holman Personal Letters legal Commonwealth Somali coast Neutrality Aid books Lusaka Dizzee Worms Travel Irish Times politics Jeffrey D Sachs UN Uganda Power Literary Review UDI Gobind Nankani Nigeria Immigration Yoweri Museveni Britain Famine Memoirs Lumbashi Biography congo Human Rights