- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Crisis poverty Luxury Lodge Lumbashi The White Giraffe Asmara Nelson Mandela Irish Times summit Desmond Tutu Biography Financial Times Last Orders at Harrods congo Yoweri Museveni donors Rugby Jeffrey D Sachs Dadaab journalist hijacks Fatboy Royal Malewane Michaela Wrong Memoirs literature Harrods Kuwisha Zaire pakistan culture Anti-Homosexual Laws Literary Review economy Afrikaner