- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
Dizzy Worms prime minister Economic Recovery Dizzee Worms African Deadlines donors statistic FT Magazine Commonwealth Nelson Mandela Desmond Tutu help government Somali coast Michaela Wrong Kuwisha The Emperor Yoweri Museveni Irish Times war poverty Band Aid Anti-corruption Financial Times letters book of the week Gobind Nankani independence Crisis g8 Famine Ryszard Kapuscinski Monetary Fund Literary Review Memoirs