- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
Operation Dizzy Worms Afrikaner Susie Smith Obote Human Rights legal The Emperor Mozambique News Royal Malewane Michael Holman politics Ryszard Kapuscinski Literary Review Immigration Apartheid Raymond O'Donnell reflections Dadaab Gobind Nankani future Lumbashi congo leader memo leak Britain African angst Irish Times economy letters World Bank journalist Memoirs South Africa