- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
Ethiopia Parkinson's pakistan Obote politics Rhodesia Dadaab death Soweto The Emperor reflections visions books conflict Travel The White Giraffe Immigration publicity warrior zimbabwe cat UN Zambia government mile end Personal Letters Irish Times Crisis instititions culture Famine Band Aid Aid Anti-Homosexual Laws Kenya