- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Literary Review ower Rugasira Lusaka mile end globalisation congo Uganda literature UN Yoweri Museveni Democracy World Bank FT Magazine liberation Dadaab help Raymond O'Donnell African angst prime minister war books Zaire UDI conflict book of the week Leopard Hills Operation Obote Michael Holman memo leak Human Rights warrior salesman poverty