- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
conflict World Bank Britain Rugasira Operation Parkinson's FT Magazine UN Monetary Fund poverty Mugabe Nigeria Kagnew Immigration culture instititions Fatboy Personal Letters Profile death South Africa visions IMF Rhodesia memo leak tax Dizzy Worms ower Kampala arts publicity leader Obote African angst Uganda