- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Economic Recovery Eritrea Michaela Wrong Rugby African Deadlines Yoweri Museveni Immigration Financial Aid Aid Anti-Homosexual Laws letters Obote prime minister Ethiopia Raymond O'Donnell Susie Smith Britain Crisis Literary Review UDI Anti-corruption military corruption Nelson Mandela book of the week IMF pakistan publicity death mile end summit Gobind Nankani South Africa African angst reflections