- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
instititions Personal Letters books Lusaka warrior Parkinson's Asmara Irish Times letters Kagnew Britain Eritrea congo Profile The White Giraffe Zaire Nelson Mandela Monetary Fund Human Rights Travel Rugasira culture Last Orders at Harrods exile help future Luxury Lodge government South Africa African angst Commonwealth Kuwisha hijacks Michaela Wrong Obote