- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Fatboy culture World Bank memo leak warrior Gobind Nankani Afrikaner salesman Last Orders at Harrods future literature help Kampala Novel Nelson Mandela law Zaire protest IMF Obote Band Aid Neutrality Leopard Hills war Profile prime minister exile press freedom Political Voice UN letters David Case danger Kenya Power