- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
death Human Rights cat Kampala ower Susie Smith Zaire war Financial Aid government danger Yoweri Museveni legal The White Giraffe instititions Neutrality reflections Operation Political Voice literature congo military Africa Personal Letters help law Luxury Lodge books Mandela Michael Holman News Nigeria liberation UN Soweto