- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
African Deadlines Afrikaner culture conflict leader Anti-corruption personality Susie Smith government Africa Michael Holman UN Dizzy Worms Royal Malewane Zaire zimbabwe reflections economy Political Voice Literary Review Soweto salesman hijacks African angst Aid corruption cat independence World Bank Mandela Uganda Rhodesia Zambia Biography future