- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
donors poverty UN IMF FT Magazine Dizzee Worms conflict Nigeria future Susie Smith g8 globalisation Afrikaner Novel Literary Review David Case economy Somali coast Democracy Famine exile African angst News books Neutrality The Emperor warrior book of the week Kagnew memo leak publicity African Deadlines Anti-Homosexual Laws salesman hijacks